Thursday 27 August 2020

Hugh's Story!

Hugh's story

 

It was a dark spooky night. Some zombies and ghosts was loud loud night because the zombies and ghosts were really really really really really loud.

 

Where builders were building a school really really tall tall tall. School is spooky at night the zombies and ghosts and knives and the knives had blood on them. Some people had blood on their chests.

 

The school has a name and it is Hughs School, it is a haunted school which is really really cool.

Its was scary because the builders were digging a hole in the soft dirt to make a trap to catch the zombies and Ghosts.

2 comments:

  1. hi Hugh fantastic story huge from charlie👍❤🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlie. It was fun to write! Hugh.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post