Wednesday 4 September 2019

STEM Challenge - 14/06/2019 - Junior Fort

Because the senior school has their own fort, for this STEM challenge the children were given the chance to design their own Junior fort. They had to make sure that it was safe and appealing to a range of children.

Here are some photos of the kids creating and I have included a few videos of some of the kids explaining what they are doing.

Thank you to those parents who have come in and helped, you are all welcome to come along and join in the fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post