Wednesday 22 May 2019

Duffy Books in Home!


In Term One, we had New Zealand author Maria Gill come and talk to us about all the adventures she had been on and the books she had published, before presenting us all with two wonderful books of our own. We are so lucky to have Duffy Books in Homes and have access to such wonderful books.  It is great to see the children so excited about them and engaged! A big thank you to Avonhead Rotary because without their support Duffy Books in Home would not be possible.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post