Friday 10 May 2019

Stories on Quad Bikes and Huskies!



Here are some on the stories the children wrote after the language experience with the huskies and quad bikes. It was great to see the children so engaged during the writing time. We have published these stories and have them in our class if you would like to come see them!



I went to the domain and I saw huskies in the domain. They looked white and brown. When I saw them, I got shocked! Then I got to pat the huskies, they were soft.

By Noah

Once upon a time there was a husky in the domain and there was quad bikes too.  


By Isa  


Once upon a time a big quad bike stopped when it was driving.  The little quad bike told the big quad bike, it would tow it onto the trailer.  Then they fixed it at home.


By Nixon


Once upon a time there was huskies at school.  There was two huskies and quad bikes at school.  There were helmets and there was two people, Braxon’s mum and dad in the domain too.   The quad bike kept stopping when Braxon went in circles. Braxon bought the quad bikes. I felt happy because of the bikes.  I loved the dogs so much too.


By Aleigha


Huskies are my favourite dog to see.  It was fluffy to see and touch. It looked so fluffy.


By Gemma


I have two huskies and they chew on wood.  We brought them to school. We also brought two quad bikes, one big quad bike and one little quad bike.


By Braxon


I saw two huskies at school.  I saw two bikes as well. I was excited.  One husky had one blue and one orange eye. It was in the domain.  It was fun and the huskies have 9 layers of fur! The bike was so fast!


By Quinn


I can see a husky, it is cute.  I got to pat it and I was really happy.  When I saw the husky, I was very excited!


By Leah


I see a husky.  It is cute and fluffy.  I like it! I patted it! On Monday I saw the husky at school and when I patted it, it was soft.  I loved it.


Neveyah


Yesterday the school went to the domain to see huskies and quad bikes.  I love huskies, huskies are cute. I got to pat the huskies.


By Despina


I saw two huskies and they were cute and soft and very warm. I love them lots, they are big and beautiful.  


By Hanna


Yesterday at school there was quad bikes.  They were blue and yellow. We saw the quad bikes in the domain. Braxon drove the yellow one.


By Theo


Braxon brought his bike to school.


By James


The huskies have 9 layers of fur.  They live in the antarctic, it is very cold.  I like huskies. I was at school in the domain and I was excited. The huskies were fluffy, I love them! Huskies are silly because they have different coloured eyes, I really like them.


By Mitchell.


I saw huskies.   They are soft.  They were cute.   I was excited.


By Ian



I had fun looking at the huskies.  It was the cutest moment. The huskies are cute, fluffy and adorable.  It was cuter than my Blaze. I miss Blaze so much!


By Ella


The husky’s name was Sunsu and the other husky was Ella.  They were at school in the domain, and quad bikes were there too.  You sat on the quad bike and you got to walk and run to watch the huskies.  The huskies were white and brown and the quad bikes were yellow and blue.


By Lilia


On Wednesday at school I saw two huskies in the domain standing on the bricks. There was also a quad bike.  I patted the two huskies, they were fluffy!


By Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post