Thursday 9 May 2019

Quad bikes and Huskies

Monday 6/05/2019 - Quad Bikes and Huskies

As part of our literacy programme this term, we are engaging the children through different language experiences so we can enrich their vocabulary and writing. Today for our first language experience, we were lucky enough to have Dion and Shanelle (Braxon's parents) bring in their two huskies, and two quad bikes for the children to explore.

It was great to see them interacting with the huskies, Ella and Sunsa while also sitting on the bikes, trying on all the protective gear and getting to see the bikes in action.  The children came up with some fantastic vocabulary explaining the experience  and their feelings.  We look forward to their reports, recounts and narratives about this experience.








































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post