Monday 20 May 2019

Thunder, Paddington and Blackie!

What a great morning we had today! 

James, Michelle and Robert brought in their ponies, Thunder and Paddington, along with all their gear for the children to explore and learn about! The children got to brush the horses and watch Robert put on the saddles and bridles. He also cleaned and trimmed the horses feet. We can't wait to read all the wonderful stories or reports the children will write! Thank you Michelle and Robert!












We were also lucky to have Robyn and Lucy bring in their young chicken called Blackie!  She was so beautiful and calm around the children! What a treasure to have!  Thank you Robyn!!








1 comment:

  1. A big thank you to Michelle & Robert and Robyn & Lucy for taking time out of your busy days to help educate our children and give them an amazing experience! Stella came home very excited to talk about holding Blackie and learning about the ponies.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post