Thursday 14 May 2020

Daily Question: Favourite Day.

Here is the bar graph telling us, 

What our favourite day of the week!


What day is the least favourite?




Here is a pie graph showing the same information. 




    Take time to read all the sentences below!


Makua

Sunday

My favourite day is Sunday because it's the amazing weekend and we get to do awesome fun things like eat ice cream, go to the beach and have hot dogs.

Lilia

Friday

My favourite day is fantastic Friday because I'm going for a splendid sleepover at the gorgeous Grandma's special house !

Isa

Friday

My favourite day is fantastic freaky Friday because there is no school on the next day.

Kiara

Friday

My favourite day is Friday because I get to see my nanie an popie and ted a dog

Yanni

Wednesday

My favourite day is Wednesday because I like going to school.

William

Sunday

My favourite day is Sunday because I like staying home

Noah

Friday

My favorite day is Friday because its the end of the week.

Liam

Tuesday

My favourite day is Tuesday because it's a swimming lesson day.

Farrah

Thursday

I like Thursday because I have drama

Leisha

Sunday

I love sunday because it's mother's day.

Hanna

Friday

My favourite day is Friday because I get to go to Quinns house and Thursday because I get to go to drama and get a doughnut

Miss W

Saturday

My favourite day is sensational Saturday because I get a sleepin and I get to spend the day with my adorable, amusing children!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 7
    I'm really enjoying seeing your graphs and reading your comments for the daily question. I think it's hard to pick a favourite day. I think my favourite day is Friday because I know that the next 2 days are the weekend! I can see on the pie graph that 41.7% of the class agreed with me. Great work Room 7!
    sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post