Wednesday 13 May 2020

Daily Question! Which Superpower would you like?

Here is the bar graph telling us which superpower we would like.






Which was your choice?


Here is a pie graph showing the same information. 



Take time to read all the sentences below!




Mitchell

be invisible

My super power would be invisible because no one can see me.

Lilia

be invisible

My super power would be invisible because I would not be seen !

Noah

be invisible

My super power would be invisible because then no one can see me forever and spy on people.

Yanni

walk on water

My super power would be to walk on water because I would like to catch some fish and sharks in a bag.

Leisha

walk on water

I would like to walk on water because I like to see sea animals.

Kiara

walk on water

My super power would be walking on water because I could see the sea creatures.

Farrah

be able to fly

I would like to be able to fly to get McDonald’s

Isa

be able to fly

My super power would be able to fly like an amazing vampire because I can be like a bat and fly freely and they have fantastic super power too.

Makua

be invisible

My super powers would be fantastic invisible flying and X-ray vision and speed because then I could win hide-and-seek and tag.

Liam

be invisible

My super power would be invisible because no one would see me sneak up on them and eat there ice creams. They wouldn't see me.

William

be invisible

My super power would be invisibility because I can see up behind bad guys and arrest them.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 7
    WOW another great question you have answered. I like that you have used 2 types of graph to show your answers. I can see that 54.5%, or over half of you would like to be invisible. I would like to be able to be invisible too, imagine the fun you could have sneaking up on people!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post