Tuesday 12 May 2020

Daily Question: What would you like to be? 11/5/2020

Here is the bar graph telling us what we would like to be!



Here is a pie graph showing the same information. 






    Take time to read all the sentences below!



Name

Place

Sentence

Mitchell

Vet

I would be a vet because I can help animals.

Farrah

Singer

I would like to be a singer because

It’s fun to sing.

Kiara

Singer

I would like to be a singer because my mum is one and she has a very good vois

Makua

Vet

I would like to be an amazing vet because I like fluffy cats.

Lilia

Vet

I would like to be a vet because there are so many splendid fabulous AMAZING wild outrageous Enchanted things.

Yanni

Farmer

I would like to be a farmer because I like growing things and I like all the animals

Isa

Doctor

I would like to be a great amazing doctor engineer because my dad is a great fantastic doctor engineer.

Hanna

Singer

I would like to be a singer because I like to sing.

Leisha

Vet

I would be a vet because I love nature.

Mss Watherston

Farmer

I would be a fantastic farmer because I love working with animals and being on our amazing land!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 7
    I really like the graphs you have created to show what you would like to do for a job. I can see from your graphs that 45% of room 7 want to be a Vet. You guys must really like animals!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post