Tuesday 12 May 2020

Daily Question: How would you like to travel around? 5/5/2020

Here is the pie graph telling us how people would like to travel. 


Which was the most popular way to travel?

How many people choose a unicorn?

How many people put in their choice?  


Take time to read all the sentences below!

Name

Takeaway

Sentences!

Mitchell

Submarine

I would like to travel around in a submarine because you could see all the amazing stuff under the sea.

Brenna

Unicorn

I would like to travel around on a unicorn because it would be way faster and amazing.

Lilia

Horse and carriage

I would like to travel around on a wild, brown horse because horses are my favourite!

kiara

Unicorn

I would like to travel on a unicorn because it will be fun

Makua

Helicopter

I would like to travel around in a helicopter because I like heights, I have been in one before and I liked the view.

Farrah

Unicorn

I would like to travel around the world on a unicorn

because It would be fun.

Liam

Submarine

I would like to travel around in a submarine because I want to see lots of fish and stuff.

Isa

Unicorn

I would like to travel around in my lovely, shiny, flying, rainbow  unicorn because I could fly with amazing beautiful powers.It has rainbow power and it can fly.

Leisha

Unicorn

I would ride a unicorn because I can gallop on it.

Leah

Unicorn

I would like to travel around on a little unicorn because it's magical.

Noah

Submarine

I would like to travel around in a submarine because I want to see the wild sea creatures.

Yanni

Submarine

I would like to travel around in a submarine because I can see all the fish and the squids and sharks.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 7
    This is a very interesting question, I had to think really hard about how I would like to travel. I think my answer would be airplane because it would mean I could travel all around the world. I can see half of you or 50% would like to travel by unicorn....this would be too scary for me as I might fall off!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post