Tuesday 12 May 2020

Each day we have a daily question to answer. Here are the results of 'Where would you like to go this weekend?" 8/5/2020

Here is the bar graph telling us 

where we would like to go on the weekend. 

How many people wanted to go to QE2




Here is a pie graph showing the same information. 




    Take time to read all the sentences below!


Name

Place

Sentence

Miss Watherston

Rainbows End, 

I would go to the wild, crazy Rainbows End in Auckland because as a family, we always have a fantastic time there.

Mitchell

restaurant

I would go to KFC because I miss it .

Lilia

QE2

I would go to QE2 because I like to swim in the wild hot warm water

Kiara

Friends

I would go to my friend's house because I will get to see them.

Farrah

Camping

I would go camping over at nanas and grandads on the

Westcoast to my pony called winny

Makua

Friends

I would go to Flip Out because I know how to flip and I could flip into the foam pool. My friends could come to Flip Out, too.

Isa

Swimming at QE2

I would go to QEII for a swim because I love doing my amazing swimming lessons.

brenna

Swimming at QE2

I would go swimming because it/s fun.

Yanni

Friends

I would go to a friends house for a play date because I am missing my friends

Liam

To the movies

I would go to the movies because you get to watch movies.

Leisha

Friends

I would like to go to my friend's house because I would like to see my friend's.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 7
    I really like your answers about where you would like to go in the weekend. I can't wait to be able to go and send time with my friends. It will be great to see you all back at NBC.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post