Tuesday 12 May 2020

Daily Question! If you could be an animal, what would it be? 6/5/2020

Here is the bar graph telling us about which animal we would like to be. 


What is the most popular animal? 

Here is a pie graph showing the same information. 



Take time to read all the sentences below!

Name

Animal

Sentences!

Miss Watherston

Hawke

I would be a giant Hawke so I could float on the warm summer breeze, soar through the air and see for miles!

Mitchell

Cheetah

I would be a cheetah because I can run fast.

Makua

Hawke

I would be a hawk because they are fast and I could fly.

Farrah

Zibra

I’d be a zebra because I could run fast

Hanna

Cheetah

I would be a cat because I have a pet cat. Cats get lots of birds and mice.

Lilia

Snake

I would like to be an AMAZING snake because I like to go fast!

Liam

Cheetah

I would be a cheetah because they can go super fast.

Noah

Hawke

I would be a hawk because it sees every wild animal.

Brenna

Zibra

I would be a zebra because it's fun to gallop

Leah

Cheetah

I would be a cheetah because they are fast.

Despina

Whale

I would rather be a whale because they’re fantastic and amazing and big.

Isa

Snake

I would be a fantastic slithering snake because they just slither and they wiggle so so so so much to move them.

kiara

Whale

I would be a whale because if someone was hurting me i could break their eardrum

Leisha

Cheetah

I would like to be a cat because I love cats.

Zara

Snake

I would like to be a snake because I could fit in small places!

Yanni

Cheetah

I would be a cheetah because I like running so fast


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post