Tuesday 12 May 2020

Daily Question: What is your favourite takeaway? 4/5/2020

Here is the pie graph telling us how many people liked which takeaway. 


Which was the most popular takeaway?

How many people put in their choice?  


Take time to read all the sentences below!





Name

Takeaway

Sentences!

Lilia

McDonalds

My favourite takeaway is McDonalds because I like the AMAZING surprise toy in them!

I like eating my takeaway food while watching an enchanted movie!

Mitchell

KFC

My favourite takeaway is KFC because they make good chicken.

I like eating my takeaways at the restaurant.

Leisha

McDonalds

My favourite takeaway is McDonald's because it has happy meals. 😁😄

At the tables beside the playground. 😀

Hanna

KFC

My favourite takeaway is KFC because it is yummy!

I like eating my takeaways while watching a movie.

Kiara

Subway

My favourite takeaway is Subway because it's healthy and they come with a cookie.

I like eating takeaways because they are yummy.

Leah

KFC

My favourite takeaway is KfC because it is yum


Farrah

McDonalds

My favourite takeaway is McDonald’s because it’s yummy

At home

Isa

Subway

My favourite takeaway is Subway because it has beetroot and salads in it.

I like eating my takeaway because they were cooked before I ate it and they had my favourite food in it.

Zara Mao

KFC

My favorite take is KFC because it has chips.

I like eating KFC because it has yummy chips.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 7
    Yum...takeaways!! The graph shows me that most people who voted liked KFC. If I had a vote I would vote for Sushi because there are so many yummy fillings to choose from.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.

3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Encourage me to make another post